Aug 23, 2012

I'm starting with the man in the mirror.

I think about death at least every 2 days. And don't get me wrong - I love life. Thinking about death makes me appreciate life even more. And I think all of us, sane people, we should exercise this. It gives an interesting perspective on priorities.

But when I die, cause like it or not that shit is coming, I want this song to be played. Make the effort and google the lyrics.

The post is really about inspiration and why I love Beyonce. I'm not trying to convince you to buy her music. Go beyond your musical genre and look at her, google her. She is a hell of a woman, a hell of an activist and yeah, a hell of a singer.

She did this for UN World Humanitarian Day - 19th of August and she recorded this.

Just look at her and feel inspired. Or maybe I just trust the human kind a bit too much, nevertheless, please chew on this:  "Do something good, no matter how big or small. For somebody else."

Cause at the end of the day, when the lights are off, we all want to fall asleep knowing that we made a difference, that we touched hearts, we brought someone to happiness, left this world a little better just because we were here.

Well, we all have to live with narcissism every day.

No comments: